A web interface to an NMDC hub.
Chat in real-time on your NMDC hub using a web browser. Now that websockets are reasonably mature, this deprecates the earlier flexdc (flash sockets) and dcwebui (c++/polling) projects, but falls back to other COMET techniques for older browsers (including flashsockets, forever-iframe, and polling).
- Suitable for desktop use or mobile use, with a responsive web interface and iOS-inspired theme
- Nick autocompletion
- Multiple tabs for PM windows
- Right-click commands
1. Get the latest version from npm: npm install dcwebui
2. Copy dcwebui-conf.js.sample to dcwebui-conf.js and tweak the settings.
3. Run the server with node ./dcwebui-server.js
Npm project page: https://npmjs.org/package/dcwebui
For bug reports, feature requests, or if you need any help, please click here to email me.DOWNLOAD