A web-based directory viewer.
Host a read-only view of a directory, allowing users to browse the content.
- Windows Explorer-style theme
- Browse subdirectories and download files
- Thumbnail preview for image files and video files (with
The thumbnailer code can also be compiled as a standalone utility (
mkthumb). This binary is not required to use
webdir, but is shipped as an extra utility for convenience and testing.
Usage of ./webdir: -Basedir string Directory to serve -CacheSize int Number of thumbnails to cache in memory (default 100) -Listen string Address:port (default "127.0.0.1:8090")
- Reduce opacity for hidden files
- Improve build system
- ⬇️ webdir-1.0-src.zip (104.16 KiB)
- ⬇️ webdir-1.0-linux64.tar.gz (2.93 MiB)
- Initial development release