An RSS server that buffers messages from other RSS feeds.
Existing RSS/Atom servers supply a finite list of recent articles. A feed reader is expected to retrieve articles regularly enough so that no articles are missed. This project retrieves upstream articles regularly and buffers them in order to provide a much larger set of articles downstream.
Launch the server application (e.g.
rssbuffer -BindTo ':8080')
Identify an upstream RSS feed (e.g.
- The upstream RSS feed will be fetched, parsed, cached and returned automatically.
- The upstream feed will be refreshed regularly in order to provide new articles.
rssbufferwill provide up to
-HistoryDaysdays of articles.
Usage of rssbuffer: -BackgroundRefreshMinutes int Interval between refreshing known feeds (default 30) -BindTo string Address/port to bind to (default "127.0.0.1:8123") -HistoryDays int Number of days' history to return in queries (default 7) -VerboseLog Verbose logging
- Update RSS support library for improved compatibility
- Restructure repository, employ
gvtfor dependency management
- ⬇️ rssbuffer-1.0.1-win64.7z (1.20 MiB)
- ⬇️ rssbuffer-1.0.1-win32.7z (1.11 MiB)
- ⬇️ rssbuffer-1.0.1-src.zip (6.84 KiB)
- ⬇️ rssbuffer-1.0.1-linux64.tar.xz (1.32 MiB)
- ⬇️ rssbuffer-1.0.1-linux32.tar.xz (1.24 MiB)