A graphical database manager for BoltDB.
QBolt allows you to graphically view and edit the content of Bolt databases.
The project consists of two parts; a C binding (CGo) for the embeddable Bolt database engine, and a graphical interface built in C++/Qt that links to it.
- Open existing database or create new database
- Option to open database as readonly for concurrent use
- Create, list, edit and delete keys and buckets (including nested buckets)
- Safe for use with arbitrary binary key/bucket names (new ones created in UTF-8)
- View database and bucket statistics
- 100% Bolt compatibility via the real codebase
- Tested working on both Windows and Linux
Source code content of
qbolt-x.x.x-src.tar.gz is released under the ISC license.
BoltDB is released under the MIT license.
The Windows binary is released under LGPL-3+ owing to the static copy of Qt.
- Feature: Option to open database as read-only
- Fix an issue with support for bucket names and keys not surviving UTF-8 roundtrips (now binary-clean)
- Fix an issue with crashing when deleting a bucket other than the selected one
- Fix a cosmetic issue with application icon on Windows
- ⬇️ qbolt-1.0.1-win32.zip (5.07 MiB)
- ⬇️ qbolt-1.0.1-src.tar.gz (265.88 KiB)
- ⬇️ qbolt-1.0.1-linux_amd64.tar.xz (584.88 KiB)